Welcome to the Global Health Directory
Uniting the Global Community to Redefine Health
Our network is growing! Put yourself on the map.
- Pay an annual fee based on revenues and practice size
- Connect and share with your peers for engagement and support
- Present your vision and philosophy to a worldwide community
- Questions? Read the FAQ.
Global health involves many disciplines—including yours. Be part of a community of health professionals whose study, innovation, and practice places a priority on improving health and achieving health equity.
The Global Health Directory offers a place to share your philosophy of practice with people actively engaged in self-health—and could benefit from your expertise. Become a member to gain that exposure. Meet colleagues from around the world to inform your clinical practice, build resiliency, and reinforce your purpose of caring for others.
What is your setting?
- Solo Practice
- Group Practice
- Community-Based Health Worker
- Skilled Nursing or Long-Term Care
- Hospice or Palliative Care
- Community Hospital
- Academic Medical Center/University Hospital
- New Graduate (not yet with a practice)
- Health Care Administrator
- Non‑profit/Charity/Community Organization
- On Sabbatical/Leave, Furloughed
What style is your practice?
- Western/Allopathic and Integrative/Alternative
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- My own methodology